These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) govern your access and use of to our website at www.belrium.io (the “Website”), whether as a guest or a registered user, and form a contract between you (either an individual or the entity you represent) (“You” or “you”); and Belfrics Global Pte Ltd (“Belfrics” or the “Company”). Please read these Terms carefully. By continuing to access and/or use the Website, you are consenting to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to all of the terms of these Terms, you must not use or access the Website.
In addition to these Terms, you may be required to agree to other terms and conditions in respect of particular Content or Services we may make available on or via the Website from time to time. In the event and to the extent only of any conflict or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of any Content or a particular Service and these Terms, the terms and conditions for such Content and/or Service will prevail over these Terms.
If you have any questions about these Terms, or if you wish to send us any notices in relation to these Terms, you may contact us at [email protected]
(1) In these Terms, unless the context requires otherwise:
“Content” or “Contents” means any data and/or information that is available, accessible or stored in the Website in an electronic form, including, without limitation, any information, advertisements, documents, text, files, images, sounds, moving images and videos.
“Name” means the name or word “Belfrics” and/or "Belrium”.
“Parties” means you and the Company collectively and “Party” means either one of them.
“PDPA” means Singapore’s Personal Data Protection Act including all subsidiary legislation related thereto.
“Personal Data” or “personal data” means data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified (i) from that data; or (ii) from that data and other information to which the organisation has or is likely to have access.
“Services” means any of the Internet-based, mobile based, interactive information services, software, content, or interactive tools that may be provided by the Company, including the provision of e-wallet services for cryptocurrencies;
“Singapore Persons” includes any person who is a Singapore citizen, permanent resident of Singapore and such person in Singapore at the time of execution of this Agreement or any Transaction, whereby “person” shall include any natural person, government or statutory body, business, firm, partnership, corporation or unincorporated body.
“Trade Mark” means the trade marks “Belfrics” and/or “Belrium”.
“User Account” means the account created by a user in order to access and use the Website, including any Contents and/or Services offered by the Company on or via the Website.
(2) Unless the contrary intention appears:
(2-a) The word “person” includes an individual, a firm, a body corporate, a partnership, joint venture, an unincorporated body or association, or any government agency, and includes a reference to the person’s executors, administrators, successors, substitutes (including, without limitation, persons taking by novation) and assigns;
(2-b) No rule of construction applies to the disadvantage of a Party because that Party was responsible for the preparation of this Agreement or any part of it; and.
(2-c) Headings are inserted for convenience and do not affect the interpretation of this Agreement.
(1) You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality, safekeeping and security of your User Account details, including any passwords that may be used to access to your User Account. You must promptly notify the Company at [email protected] if you know or suspect that your password or User Account has been compromised.
(2) Without prejudice to the foregoing, you shall be solely liable and responsible for any activity conducted through your User Account or using your User Account information, unless you have notified the Company in writing of the closure, compromise or misuse of your User Account and the Company has received such notification. You acknowledge that the Company would not have the means to verify the identity of the party using your User Account information or of your username and password on the Website and you agree that the Company will not be responsible, in any way whatsoever, for losses or damages suffered by you or any third party if there is any unauthorised use of your User Account information, username or password. You shall be wholly responsible for all transactions executed using the Website and attributable to your User Account.
(1) Nothing on the Website (including any Contents or Services) should be construed by You as a solicitation for investment or in any way an offering of securities in any jurisdiction.
(2) You are hereby warned that the purchase, trade, conversion, holding and utilisation of cryptocurrencies carries with it significant risk of loss and is not for everyone. Such cryptocurrencies are not backed or insured by any state, governmental or private organization, and are not a form of asset. The Company does not provide any form of guarantee in respect of any cryptocurrency or the value thereof. The price or value of cryptocurrencies can change rapidly and decrease, and potentially even fall to zero.
(3) Please note that Singapore Persons are not allowed to enter into any transaction for the purchase of cryptocurrencies on the Website. Nothing on the Platform or in this Agreement is intended to be, and shall not be construed as, an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to purchase any cryptocurrencies to Singapore Persons. For avoidance of doubt, the Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to (a) refuse the application of any person to create or maintain a User Account or (b) reject or unwind any transaction executed on the Website, in respect of any person or class of persons or any persons from any jurisdiction for legal,regulatory, commercial or other reasons but without any obligation to provide any specified reason for such refusal or rejection in any and all cases.
(1) You are entitled to access and use the Website in accordance with these Terms.
(2) You agree that you shall not:
(2-a) modify, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer the Website, including any software therein;
(2-b) reproduce or make any copies of the Website and/or any Contents in or on the Website, in whole or in part, including any software therein, except with the prior written consent of the Company;
(2-c) remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website, including but not limited to any features that:
(c-i) -are designed to verify the identity of the user;
(c-ii) -prevent or restrict the access to or use of any particular functionalities and/or facilities of the Website;
(c-iii) -prevent or restrict the access to, use of, or the copying of any Content that is made available or accessible through the Website;
(d) delete any Trade Mark, Name, including any other trade marks used by the Company, and/or other proprietary rights notices that is/are displayed on the Website therein;
(e) use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms;
(f) use the Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the operation of the Website provided therein, or interfere with any other persons’ access to and use of the Website;
(g) use any device, software or routine, including, but not limited to, any viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs or cancel bots intended to damage or interfere with the proper working of the Website provided therein and/or to intercept or expropriate any Content, system, data or personal data from the Website; and/or
(h) transmit any content of any type that : (1) infringes or violates any rights of any party; (2) is false, offensive, defamatory, inaccurate, misleading or fraudulent; and/or (3) violates any applicable law.
(1) You acknowledge that the Company or third parties (as the case may be) own all rights, title and interest in and to the Website and/or the Intellectual Property Rights in the Website, including without limitation any Content located therein and/or software relating thereto, and you shall not do or permit any act which is directly or indirectly likely to prejudice the rights, title or interest of the said rightful owner(s) in and to any of the aforesaid. “Intellectual Property Rights” means any and all rights existing from time to time (both current and future) under patent law, copyright law, trade secret law, trademark law, unfair competition law, and any and all other proprietary rights, and any and all applications, renewals, extensions and restorations thereof, now or hereafter in force and effect worldwide, or capable of protection in any relevant country in the world. Unless otherwise expressly permitted by mandatorily applicable law, you agree not to modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, or decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the Website. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, you shall not use in any way and shall not reproduce any trade marks that are associated with the Company and/or that you have sight of when accessing and using the Website without the prior written consent of the Company.
(2) The Company hereby grants to you a limited personal, non-sub-licensable, non-transferable, revocable, terminable and non-exclusive license to access and use the Website (the “Licence”). The grant of this Licence does not constitute a transfer or sale of the Website or any copy thereof, and the Company retains all right, title, and interest in and to the Website, including any software or any Intellectual Property Rights therein.
(3) You undertake that you shall not use and you shall not allow the use of, the Trade Mark or Name in any of the following ways:
(3-a) as part of any corporate or legal business name, which you are connected with, involved in or participating in;
(3-b) in connection with any of your services or activities;
(3-c) as part of any domain name, homepage, electronic address, metatag, or otherwise in connection with the Internet or a website, except with the prior written consent of the Company; and
(3-d) with any prefix, suffix, or other modifying words, terms, designs, or symbols.
(4) You agree and undertake that:
(4-a) all rights, title, interest and any goodwill in the Name and/or Trade Mark, or any derivatives thereof, belong exclusively and wholly to Belfrics and that you shall not under any circumstances gain any right to or interest or goodwill in the Name and/or Trade Mark or any derivatives thereof independently of Belfrics; and
(4-b) you shall not register domain names associated with or including the Name and/or the Trade Mark, or any derivatives thereof, or any name that is confusingly similar to any of them including any visual or phonetic equivalent or other derivation thereof (hereinafter referred to as “Domain Names”) and that Belfrics shall retain at all times all legal and beneficial rights, title and interest in the Domain Names.
(5) You shall not at any time, including in the event of a termination of the agreement entered into with you based on these Terms, use, adopt, register or apply to register, in any country, any name, corporate name, company name, business name, trading name, domain name, or trade mark which:
(5-a) is identical, similar to, or is a colourable imitation of, the Trade Mark and/or of the Name;
(5-b) incorporates the Trade Mark and/or Name, or is a combination or variation of the Trade Mark and/or Name; or
(5-c) is similar to any graphic, visual or phonetic representation of the Trade Mark and/or Name.
(1) Nothing in or on the Website shall be considered an endorsement, representation or warranty of or by the Company with respect to any third party or any third party's websites, content, products, services or otherwise. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the foregoing applies to any advertising content whether paid or unpaid, as well as links that may be provided in the Website or the contents available and accessible through the Website. Such links (if any) are provided solely as a convenience to you. You use such links to access third party content, websites or applications at your own risk. The Company makes no representations or guarantees regarding the availability or content (including its truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, timeliness or reliability) of such third party content, websites or applications in respect of which links have been provided in the Website, nor with regard to broken links.
(2) All Intellectual Property Rights to any and all such third party content, websites or applications accessible through links contained on the Website belong to their respective owners. The Company does not claim to have any rights over the same and in no circumstances shall the Company be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any such Intellectual Property Rights used or appearing on any and all such third party content, websites or applications accessible through links contained on the Website.
(1) Except as expressly set forth in these Terms, caching and links to (including deep linking), and the framing of the Website and/or any of the web pages therein are prohibited.
(2) Under no circumstances shall the Company be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any Intellectual Property Rights used or appearing on websites that link to the Website and/or any of the web pages therein.
(3) The Company reserves the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other website that links to the Website.
(1) You acknowledge and agree that the Website (including all Contents and Services therein) is provided on an “as is” basis, and the Company disclaims all warranties and makes no warranty of any kind, whether express or implied (statutory or otherwise), including but not limited to warranties on the merchantability, sufficiency, quality and fitness for a particular purpose of the Website and/or the Contents and Services therein. The Company further makes no warranty that the Website does not infringe the rights (including Intellectual Property Rights) of any party. Subject to the foregoing, you wholly assume all risks in your access and use of the Website.
(3) Save as otherwise expressly provided for in these Terms, the Company makes no guarantee, representation or warranty whatsoever that:
(3-a) the Website will be error free;
(3-b) you will be able to access the Website or that the Website access will be uninterrupted;
(3-c) the Website will meet your requirements or be fit for your purposes, whether or not such requirements or purposes have been informed to the Company or otherwise; and/or
(3-d) any information provided via the Website is accurate
(5) To the extent permitted by law, you agree that the Company shall not be liable to you in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty) or otherwise howsoever and whatever the cause thereof, for any:
(5-a) loss of your data whatsoever;
(5-b) indirect, consequential, collateral, special or incidental loss or damage suffered or incurred by you in connection with the Website. For the purposes of this clause, indirect or consequential loss or damage includes, without limitation, loss of existing or anticipated revenue or profits, anticipated savings or business, loss of data or goodwill, business interruption, loss of use or value of any equipment including software, claims of third parties, and all associated and incidental costs and expenses.
(7) Notwithstanding anything that may be to the contrary, no action may be brought by you against the Company, under these Terms or in relation to the Website, more than one (1) year after the cause of action arose. For the avoidance of doubt, this limitation shall not apply to claims by the Company against you.
(1) The Company may amend or modify all or part of the Website (including any of its Contents) at any time.
(2) The Company has the right to and you acknowledge that the Company can:
(2-a) withdraw any information, data or content forming a part of the Website; or
(2-b) immediately suspend, withdraw or terminate :
(2-b-i) -your User Account (if applicable);
(2-b-ii) -your access and use of the Website; and/or
(2-b-iii) -the Licence,
at any time, without liability and without notice to you or any third party, for any or no reason whatsoever. You shall not hold the Company liable in any way whatsoever for any of the aforesaid. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, in the event that your access and/or use of your User Account and/or the Website is in breach of these Terms, the Company has the right to immediately terminate your User Account (if applicable) and/or your access and use of the Website without notice to you, and to take all such action as it considers appropriate, desirable or necessary including but not limited to taking legal action against you.
(3) Any termination or suspension of your User Account (if applicable) shall not entitle you to receive any compensation in respect of the termination.
These Terms, the Contract, and/or the agreement entered into with you for your access or use of the Website, are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms, the Contract and/or the said agreement, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration administered by the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (“SIAC”) in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC Rules) for the time being in force, which rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference in this clause. The seat of the arbitration shall be Singapore. The Tribunal shall consist of one (1) arbitrator. The language of the arbitration shall be English.
(1) You represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country, and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government “watch list” of prohibited or restricted parties.
(2) These Terms are the entire agreement between you and the Company in relation to your access and use of the Website for the transaction in question and shall supersede all previous communications (whether written, oral or otherwise), discussions or letters relating to the same.
(3) The invalidity of any provision of these Terms (or parts of any provision) will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision (or the remaining parts of that provision). If a competent court or arbitral tribunal holds any part of these Terms to be unenforceable as drafted, we may replace those terms with similar terms to the extent enforceable under applicable laws and regulations, without changing the remaining terms of these Terms.
(4) No delay in enforcing any provision of these Terms will be construed to be a waiver of any rights under that provision.
(5) The rights to access and use your User Account (if applicable) and/or this Website is personal to you, and you may not transfer or assign to a third party any of your rights and obligations as defined in these Terms. The Company may freely assign, transfer or sub-contract these Terms or our rights and obligations under these Terms, in whole or in part, without your prior consent or prior notice to you.
(6) You agree to indemnify, defend and hold the Company, its related corporations/affiliates, including their respective successors, assigns, employees, officers, harmless from and against all claims, demands, actions, losses, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees), arising out of and/or in connection with your breach of these Terms, your access or use of the Website, your use of your User Account (if applicable) and/or your failure to comply with any applicable laws or regulations.
(7) These Terms are entered into between you and the Company. For the avoidance of doubt, except as expressly stated in these Terms, a person who is not a party to this Terms shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce any of the terms of these Terms.
(1) You may contact the Company at :
Company name : Belfrics Global Pte Ltd
Address :Attn: 1 Raffles Place #20-61, Tower 2, Singapore 048616.
Email : [email protected]
(2) Any notice that the Company intends to give to you may be carried out by posting the relevant notice on the Website and/or by sending any such notice to any contact information you may have provided the Company with. You are deemed to have received notice of the same upon the Company posting the relevant notice on the Website and/or by sending any such notice to any contact information you may have provided the Company with.
We may revise these Terms at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we have made, as they are binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in these Terms may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our Website. Your continued access and/or use of the Website following any amendment of these Terms will signify your assent to and acceptance of its revised terms.